NEW DEVELOPMENT BUILDING CLEANING
ECS are well known to local builders and developers for our building cleaning services. We provide a high-quality full service to clean newly developed residential and commercial property ready for occupancy. We work on sites throughout North Essex & South Suffolk and will consider larger projects further afield.
All of our staff are fully trained and have a vast amount of experience cleaning new build property. We have experience working on small to larger developments, cleaning residential property and commercial premises.
ECS are adept and flexible, able to perform our cleaning processes to meet with a developers schedule of works.
What work do we carry out?
Builders cleans are the essential cleaning requirements on a building site. We remove all dust, dirt and waste materials from the site first, and then use a selection of cleaning processes to deep clean the property.
Our team adhere to all H&S guidelines when working on-site, and our qualified operatives hold a valid CSCS card.
We will supply you with fully trained that will use the relevant products and equipment for the job, they will also all wear uniform and safety clothing when working on site.
We take Health and Safety very seriously. Our standard practice includes:
- Site/contract specific risk assessments and method statements if required
- Adherence to health & safety requirements
Once the job is complete we will provide your site/project manager with a report of work undertaken.
Who needs a Builders Clean?
- Private Builders
- Construction Companies & Property Developers
- Bathroom & Kitchen Fitters
- Restoration Companies
- Project Management
What is a Builders Clean?
- It is a clean carried out after or sometimes during building works but mostly when near completion, leaving the area fit for snagging.
Why have a Builders Clean?
- To ensure that the area is clean, tidy, safe and highlights any areas requiring snagging.
What is a Good4Market Clean?
- It is a clean carried out once all the snagging is complete. We go back in to give the premises a final once over before presenting to the client/general public.
Why have a Good4Market Clean?
- To ensure that when you hand over to your client they have a new home or kitchen that is spotless, perfectly presented and ready for occupancy.