Builders Cleans – Builders Cleaning Services
We work on sites throughout North Essex & South Suffolk and will consider larger projects further afield.
Near the end or during a building project, the site will require a thorough clean, and normally within tight deadlines to meet with the project schedules. With strict deadlines s to meet, you can rest assured that everything is left in order by using our Builders Clean Team. We can adapt to your schedule, and well aware that things can change at short notice.
ECS will assign you a project manager, who will oversee the management of all cleaning tasks, ensuring a quality service is maintained on all jobs.
We will supply you with fully trained that will use the relevant products and equipment for the job, they will also all wear uniform and safety clothing when working on site.
We take Health and Safety very seriously. Our standard practice includes:
- Site/contract specific risk assessments and method statements if required
- Adherence to health & safety requirements
Once the job is complete we will provide your site/project manager with a report of work undertaken.
Who needs a Builders Clean?
- Private Builders
- Construction Companies & Property Developers
- Bathroom & Kitchen Fitters
- Shop fitters
- Restoration Companies
- Project Management
What is a Builders Clean?
- It is a clean carried out after or sometimes during building works but mostly when near completion, leaving the area fit for snagging.
Why have a Builders Clean?
- To ensure that the area is clean, tidy, safe and highlights any areas requiring snagging.
What is a Good4Market Clean?
- It is a clean carried out once all the snagging is complete. We go back in to give the premises a final once over before presenting to the client/general public.
Why have a Good4Market Clean?
- To ensure that when you hand over to your client they have a new home, or kitchen that is spotless, perfectly presented and ready for occupancy.
Talk to us further about our Builders Cleaning Services!